Higher Education Resources
Student Affairs Resources
- Bazluke, F. and Nolan, J. (2006) "Because of Sex: The Evolving Legal Riddle of Sexual v. Gender Identity" Journal of College and University Law, Vol 32, No. 2. [PDF document]
- Beemyn, B. (2003). Serving The Needs of Transgender College Students.
Journal of Gay and Lesbian Issues in Education, Vol. 1(1) [PDF Document]
- Beemyn, B. (2005). Making campuses more inclusive of transgender students. Journal of Gay and Lesbian Issues in Education, Vol. 3(1)
- Klein, A. (June 2004). A question of gender. University Business
- Lurie, S. (April/May/June 2006). Overview of Transgender Issues for College Health Centers. College Health In Action, Vol. 45(4), p. 1 and 10.
- Offman, C. (2005). A class apart: Transgender students at Smith College. Financial Times
- Smith, D and Walter, J, (2005), Improving Services to Transgender Students, Improving Services to All Students, Student Health Spectrum, Special issue on Cultural Competency: A Publication of the Chickering Group, January 2005. See pp. 29-34.